Want to make your business more sustainable? A great place to start is right where you are, your office! Here are some ways to make your business premises more sustainable.
1. Buy Second hand Furniture & Electronics
2. Find a space with great Natural Light
3. Be Close to Public Transport
5. Create a library of 'Reusables'
6. Other Tips
- Turn off your zip hot water heater and only boil the jug when required.
- Make plunger coffee rather than using pods and pots of tea instead of teabags. If you’ve set up a compost collection (see above), you can put the used coffee grinds and tea leaves straight in there.
- Recycle all packaging waste (again, if it's compostable, get a collection - see above).